Benefits of joining the A Wireless team:
We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our Associates and their family members.
A Wireless offers the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan in all states that we operate. All medical plans offer a broad array of services, including hospital and physician services, prescription drugs, and preventive benefits. When you enroll in any medical plan offered by A Wireless, you and your covered dependents automatically have mental health and substance abuse benefits. A Wireless and you share the cost; your pretax contribution varies with the medical plan you choose, as well as your employment classification and selected coverage level.
Along with our medical benefits, here are a few highlights from some additional programs we offer:
- Personal Time Off (PTO) - Generous time off program to help you balance your work and family life.
- Commissions - For our Sales Team Members, you will have the ability to track your commissions in real time - - as soon as you make your sales.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) Save between 1% and 100% of your compensation for your future retirement via payroll deductions. Both traditional (pre-tax) and Roth (after-tax) contribution options are available. Company matching contributions up to 4% begin from initial enrollment and are immediately 100% vested.
- Employee Assistance Program is available to assist you in coping with the everyday stresses in life. Whether it is managing anxiety, helping to cope with grief, or simply referring a daycare service for a child, the program is there to help you.
- Associate Discount Program provides discounts with thousands of vendors on services such as sporting event tickets, retail stores, computers, movie tickets, etc…
- Discounted Wireless Plan allows our Associates to receive discounts off of their Verizon wireless plan.